Day 279: Never Going Back Again by Fleetwood Mac // 5.5

Image result for rumours fleetwood macGENRE: classic rock
I never knew how many of Fleetwood Mac's songs I actually knew. It's the names that give me trouble. I had to do a bit more digging than I usually do in order to find a song I didn't already know. And, what do I arrive at? I find an acoustic, fingerpicking, hollering song with major vibes of the countryside. It's quite minimalist too. The solo guitar takes up a good chunk of the song. The lyrics? You might as well not have them when there are so few of them to begin with. It's a nice little ditty, but nothing special and worth staying for in my opinion. Just a rest stop.

Rating: 5.5/10




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5