Day 245: Circles by Post Malone // 5

Image result for circles post maloneGENRE: pop
Wow, this was not quite exactly what I was expecting. My last impression of Post Malone was this rap hip-hop fad. However, I do know in his history that's been a fan of a whole bunch of things. I guess you could say that we had very similar tastes in music. We just generally like music across various genres. And I respect him a lot for branching out his interests. The music video I have to watch some time later. It looks ridiculous and hilarious.

Circles feels a lot more poppy, almost like Katy Perry had a helping hand in writing it. The snappy bass line is shines through all the production, but everything else to feels a bit plain. I would describe it as a sugar donut. It's a plain donut, with the mildest topping. Still sweet, but there are better things out there.

Rating: 5/10



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5