Day 240: Compressing Emotions by Dune Rain // 7

Image result for dune rain irreversible frequencies
GENRE: lo-fi 
Remember when I said I really didn't like lo-fi, except for its purpose as background noise while I'm studying. This one's a little different though. There's quite a bit of development in the momentum of the song. Of course, it couldn't escape the void that is the repetitive melody. It's lucky that it doesn't get annoying, especially with the timbre of the background and melody co-developing throughout.

I couldn't quite study with this song in the background. It's got quite an impact in its chorus. Well, I guess that's why it deserves to be on today's listing.

Rating: 7/10



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5