Day 235: Invincible by TOOL // 8

Image result for fear inoculumGENRE: progressive
You know I had to do it. Drop everything because TOOL just dropped their newest album. I myself haven't listened to the whole album yet due to life circumstances, but so far it is better than I thought it would be. Sometimes having way too much hype hurts a band, but TOOL does not disappoint. My favorite aspect of their songs are their drawn out phrases and developing ideas. That's especially the case with today's song. Plus, who doesn't love a little irregular time signatures with their entree. Anyway, I'm currently without internet so writing this on a phone hurts my thumbs. Have fun with the album.

Rating: 8/10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5