Day 232: Love$ick by Mura Masa, A$AP Rocky // 3

Image result for mura masa album coverGENRE: hip hop
I hate to be the contrarian, but music is subjective and should remain that way. I don't know who this guy is, but he's apparently very eminent in the music industry. I think it comes from his spectrum of sounds that he includes in his mixed music? Either way, after I listened to this song of his, I've already heard enough. I really don't want to listen to it again. Seriously. It kind of just drags on. I can see where people enjoy this type of music. I get the feeling that there's too much going on without any actual substance. Oh well, you can't like everything you hear.

Rating: 3/10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5