Day 182: Feeling Lonely by boy pablo // 7

Image result for soy pabloGENRE: indie rock
boy pablo has crossed my radar more than once. It's just today I felt like writing about it. Maybe fittingly, his songs were getting recommended when I was listening to a lot of Phum Viphurit. Frankly, there styles can be pretty similar, especially today's song.

Incredibly poppy, a funky beat, and a clean sound really bring out the brightness of the song, especially with that descending guitar riff. I particularly like the mixing of the instruments. It feels like each instrument is balanced just right. The bass has a great sound and doesn't dominate the other instruments. My only nitpick is that there aren't really any dynamics to this song. It's kind of just loud. Changing up things would really add an interesting element to this otherwise good song.

Rating: 7/10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5