Day 150: glimmer by Covet // 7

Image result for covet effloresceGENRE: math rock
Well, I got back into math rock, and it was about time. I'm feeling completely motivated to improve myself within this specific genre, and what better way to do it then to learn what's out there and up and coming. I've heard about Covet before, and now's the time to dive into their music and figure out exactly what they got going on. Now that I'm practicing math rock techniques, I only have a greater appreciation and understanding for what they can perform.

With glimmer in particular, I'm tuning into the specific movement of the chords that underlie the tapping melodies and such. Incredibly atmospheric and radiant, this piece is a great introduction to the genre.


Rating: 7/10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5