Day 136: Interlude by Attack Attack! // 4.5

Image result for attack attack someday came suddenlyGENRE: electronic
Why is it that, with a metalcore band, you have a random electronic piece in here that belongs on someone else's record? That's the question I asked myself as I began sampling through Attack Attack! 's discography. Their typical material, I'm not too big a fan of. I guess with a song title like Interlude, you'd expect something a little different from the rest of the album. However, something so bizarre like this feels completely out of place.

Still, it's a pretty fun piece to listen to. Of course, it follows most general trends of contemporary electronic trance music and such. I do enjoy the keyboard run around the 1 minute mark that seemingly simulates a breakdown of sorts. Otherwise, it's pretty bland and run-of-the-mill.

Rating: 4.5/10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5