Day 121: It's Called: Freefall by Rainbow Kitten Surprise // 7

Image result for how to: friend love freefallGENRE: indie
fiber granola bar
It's incredibly suspicious how this song came to appear in my recommended. I was jamming with some people last weekend, and one of them recommended we try out a song by this band, Rainbow Kitten Surprise. In now way, was this ever recommended to me before this incident. Now, it's all over my Youtube recommended. Is that not the creepiest thing? Is it just coincidence? 

In no way will this affect my interpretation of these songs though. It's actually quite pleasant, and experimental in a way. There's more vocals than there are instruments, save for the ending section. It reads more like poetry than it does a piece of music. The cadence of the lyrics and rhythm is intuitive and catchy, with a fun story to boot. The composition feels professional, every note is incredibly intentional and within their style. I can't really find the right words to describe it. 

Rating: 7/10 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5