Day 118: Brianstorm by Arctic Monkeys // 8

Image result for arctic monkeys favorite worstGENRE: rock
After jamming today, I started to ponder what songs would make for a do-able and exciting cover to play and perform. One of the people at this jam session suggested this song, and man does it have such a remarkable sense of energy and momentum behind it. The drum groove itself turns out to be pretty popular, but I myself never listened to the Arctic Monkeys enough to find this small gem. Thinking of it now, I really enjoyed the songs that I've listened by them so far. It only makes sense for me to find more about them really.

The rest of the vocals are your usual Arctic Monkeys. I have no strong feelings one way or the other, but that's probably because of how much attention the drum and guitar parts themselves attract. And that's perfectly fine with me.

Rating: 8/10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5