Day 77: 92 Explorer by Post Malone // 5

Image result for 92 explorer post malonegenre: hip hop
Now that I think of it, I don't have any Post Malone in this growing playlist, and if you haven't been living under a rock he's one of the biggest artists on the market at the moment. I know maybe 2 of his songs, and so I went exploring a little to find 92 Explorer.

As with most of his songs, you get a harmony in the background that repeats ad nauseam. The first few listens it was fine, but it really doesn't do much for me after that. What has caught my attention though, is his Post Malone's cadence and flow. He has a way with words, and the way by which he has that way is catchy and natural. It's difficult for me to describe, I can't really put it into words. Some artists just have trouble attaching rhythm to their lyrics in a way that flows naturally. Admittedly, he looks like a hobo, but a respected, talented hobo nonetheless.

Rating: 5/10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5