Day 38: Lonely Wanderer by Panda Bear // 5

Image result for panda bear meets the grim reapergenre: psychedelic, experimental
food: pita chips and hummus 
Apparently Spotify recommended this to me? I'm not quite which songs I liked spurred on this recommendation, but whatever. It's nice to see what the algorithms think I like. 

I've dabbled into experimental before, and I tend to like it (without a good explanation why). This is on the verge of not being experimental, because it's definitely structured neatly. It sounds a lot more like background music than anything. Although cheesy, I do like the Arabesque sample. In general, the song feels like floating an empty sea of white noise. It doesn't do it for me. It's not quite thought-provoking enough to me at least. Really, it doesn't fit well into any of my  moods.

Rating: 5/10



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5