Day 26: Let Me Face My Fears by Utada Hikaru // 7

Image result for let me face my fears genre: pop
drink: smoooothie
Now if you really didn't get the last post, maybe now you will. This song was introduced relatively early compared to the actual release of the game. I was a bit taken aback knowing that Skrillex was a major part of the making of this song. But you know, it really isn't all that bad. After all, it's not the headlining song for the game anyway. 

Anyway, it's a good thing it's not a typical Skrillex song, but I can see why the music producers wanted this. It's quite catchy when juxtaposed with the Utada Hikaru's softer vocals. Again, this'll be short. I've got BIGGER priorities. 

Rating: 7/10




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5