Day 12: Trois Heures Vingt by Celine Dion // 9

genre: soft rock
Surprise, surprise, Celine Dion can do so much more than she already seems to. This is such a beautiful song. I almost have no words (also because I'm pretty busy with school at the moment). The movement of chords as well as the instrumentation (especially the guitar) around the song is so emotional, conveying feelings of hope, peace of mind, melancholy, and longing-a mixed bag. Although I have no idea what she's saying (who knew she could sing in French!), that's what I'm interpreting. In fact, the language only adds to the charm and color of song. I would recommend giving a listen. I'm a sucker for these types of songs.

Rating: 9/10



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5