Day 11: She Watch Channel Zero by Follow For Now // 7.5


genre: rock, funk metal
snack: Kroger Mesquite BBQ Chips
For the next few days my posts will be limited in scope due to my busy schedule.

Damn, this is a banger. Not only does it have one of my favorite musical patterns in the syncopated rhythm of "She watch, she watch, she watch...". It might sound obvious, but it's like a gentler Rage Against The Machine. Don't forget, RATM is one of my favorite bands. The raw energy, the deliciously catchy riffs, and how they build up their songs. It's really no different in this song. It's got all the things you'd want. However, it only makes me want to listen to more RATM, because this song seems to lack the kind of visceral sound.

Rating: 7.5/10



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5