Day 270: My Panini by Lil Nas X // 5

Image result for panini lil nas x albumGENRE: hip hop
Something I recall about Lil Nas X is how far he's come since he began. I've heard stuff about how he's surfed around on couches at his lowest. Seriously though, look how far he's come though. Luckily, his music is at least slightly representative of his starpower. The quality of the production is top-notch, but isn't anything you'd find out of the ordinary in the realm of hip hop. He's not a bad artist by any means, but I think his strength lies in his quirky songs. His regular music falls a bit flat for me. I can truly respect the person himself; he has quite the online personality. But, it's a special type of pop music that falls a bit outside of what I generally am interested in.

Rating: 5/10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5