Day 168: Show Me How by Men I Trust // 6.5

Image result for show me how men i trust
GENRE: chill
I get a little excited every time I come across a song that fits in my current preferred genre. Consisting of smooth, relaxing, subdued beats, Show Me How fits perfectly among some of the other songs on this playlist. From my personal viewpoint, it serves more as a campus than it does a song really. It feels like the same few bars looping, with little development across the board.

Thinking back, I honestly can't remember any other lyric besides the ones in the song title, and that's a consequence of the repetitiveness of the song. In fairness, this is the type of style that Men I Trust is going for, so I can't really knock it for that. However, this is my blog, and my inner personality judges it as being...acceptable. I wouldn't listen to this song, but I would definitely leave it in the background of my car, or a homework session. There's merit to it in that regard.

Rating: 6.5/10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5