Day 161: Enough For Now by Flowerstruck // 6.5

Image result for mostly sunny flowerstruckGENRE: indie, dream pop
This is actually one of the first times I recall delving into my "Made For You" playlist. I was more so curious to see whether or not it would do a good job, considering how particular I can be. Now, imagine as if you took Hala, but surrounded him with a bunch of clones. There you have it, Flowerstruck. I've got a soft spot for this sort of sunny, honey-dripped type of music. The synth melodies seem to just drip of the instruments and fly into the sky. The lackadaisical and slinky singing really puts the cherry on top. Imbuing their own flair of being of peace, complacent, and flowing along the wind is not an unknown brand, but it's certainly adding to the canon that is. For such a chill, short song, I really wish it did more than just repeat itself though. There's only so much time you can spend. Find them on Spotify.

Rating: 6.5/10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 311: holy terrain by FKA twigs // 4

Day 309: White Gloves by Khruangbin // 5